Sunday, February 20, 2011

Summer's 15th Birthday Card

I made this card for my step-daughter Summer's 15th birthday. I was so happy with how it turned out. It took me FOREVER to figure out what I was going to do, had a bit of scrapper's block...lol. I used a card sketch from an old RAQ's card challenge. The top is done using the D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder and then I used Star Dust Stickles to really make it pop. The ribbon is from American Crafts. And the number 15 is green glittered American Crafts Thickers. Here are some more pictures from her birthday...

Above is the birthday girl with some daisies that Matt and I bought her.

Here is a picture of her birthday cake. Her favorite colors are hot pink and lime green. The cake is chocolate with vanilla buttercream. We ordered it from a girl here on base who is trying to start her own cake business, Bee's Batter. Summer loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment