Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shelli's Going Away Card

I made this card for my friend Shelli who is moving to Germany next month. I'm so jealous! She has been such a good friend and I wanted to show her how "grateful" I am to have a friend like her. I got this idea from a sketch from Mojo Monday. I used some of my Glossy Accents to make the butterfly pop a little bit. The butterfly is from the Straight from the Nest cart and is cut at 3". The shape behind it is from the same cart and cut at 4".
I used pop dots to give it a little depth. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey "Olivia" Paper Pack 
Ribbon: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Leafy
Stamp: My Creative Time "So Grateful for You" Set
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (on butterfly); Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder (on shaped background)
Cricut Cart: Straight from the Nest, butterfly (3") and shaped background (4")
Embellishments: Kaisercraft Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment