Sunday, April 17, 2011

25 1/2 Weeks and Counting...

So I just checked my account at thebump.com and tomorrow I will have 100 days left! I can't believe it! This pregnancy seems to have gone by pretty fast so far. Now I'm starting to get really anxious, I can't wait for the baby to get here! I'm so curious to see what he looks like and how he will act like me or Matt. This picture is me at 25 1/2 weeks. Thanks Leah for the cute top, she gave it to me for my birthday. I love it, it's SO comfortable! I've been feeling great lately, my energy is up and I feel like I want to do things again. I'm starting to get hungrier too. If I could only get this back pain to go away everything would be perfect, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww how cute! You are starting to look pregnant! :) TFS! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete