Thursday, March 3, 2011

21st Birthday Card for Leah


My oldest step-daughter, Leah, turns 21 next week so I decided to make her a special birthday card for the occasion. The card sketch is from the RAQ's card challenge that ended on 3/1/11. I got the idea for the cut from another lady on the board, I just thought it was so cute and such a great idea that I had to copy it. The martini glass is from the From My Kitchen cart and is cut at 4". I used the X-Mas Red Stickles for the olive pit and Silver Stickles for the starburst on the glass. I cut out a piece of teal vellum paper and put it over the other paper to make it look like a frosted glass but it's hard to see in the picture. The tag is embossed with the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder and is cut on the Shorty funtion at 3 1/2". The word Celebrate is cut at 2". Both the tag and the word Celebrate are from the Stamped cart. Thanks for stopping by! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment